My name is Nathan Brewer and my wife is Lynzie. We have four kids and we live in Oklahoma City. I am a husband, a dad, a pastor, servant, and seminary student.
I am a native of Oklahoma City and moved to Conway, Arkansas in 2008 to attend Central Baptist College. It was in Conway where I met my wife and our ministry and family began. I spent four years on staff at Antioch Baptist Church as a student pastor. Our vision to plant a church began several years ago. I left Oklahoma City as an 18 year old and didn’t ever look back. Over the next few years though, it was a place I longed to be again.
After 8 years in Conway, we moved our family to Northwest Arkansas to spend one year in a church plating residency with Grace Hills Church. It was through this intentional and focused time that the vision for Grace Harbor Church developed and became a reality. In June of 2017, we moved home to Oklahoma City to begin the work of starting this new church. We currently gather weekly with a small group of people in our home as we pray and mull over what God would have of us.
We gather right now as people who desire to form community around something significant and life-changing. We gather as people who love God’s Word and the community that births from it. We would love to have a conversation with you. You can email me here.
Recommended & recent reads:
- Parenting by Paul David Tripp
- Supernatural Power for Everyday People by Jared C. Wilson
- The Imperfect Disciple by Jared C. Wilson
- Designed to Lead by Eric Geiger & Kevin Peck
- Kingdom Come by Sam Storms
- Planting Missional Churches by Ed Stetzer
- Sensing Jesus by Zack Eswine
- Be Mean About the Vison by Shawn Lovejoy
- Manhood Restored by Eric Mason
- Befriend by Scott Sauls